Saturday 24 March 2012

Happenings over the last month!

Wow! Lots of great things have been happening! I just had March Break with my husband, Curtis, and my kids!  I definitely needed the break and it was fabulous! I especially loved that Curtis was able to take a few days off to enjoy some time with us. We all took a trip to Niagra Falls and enjoyed many of the attractions, including the amazing water park at the Fallsview Resort. The kids had a blast!
 Bailey Boo checking out the gorgeous view!
 Amazing watermark. This is only part of it.
 Calvin and Bailey in their Niagra Falls matching T-shirts. BFF's
My amazing family!

Before we left for March Break, I had many things going on in the classroom. The kids were excited to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but were disappointed that we wouldn't be at school on the 17th. So, instead we celebrated early and made leprechaun traps. It was such a fun, green day! Take a peek.

My amazing EA and I.
Our leprechaun traps. Look at those little footprints!

The kids were so excited to see that the leprechaun left a message!
A closer look.
Lots to share, but that's good for now!

Until next time,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment